Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: online dating scams
Online dating for women over 50 is, unfortunately, a mine field because scam artists abound.
I’ve been doing online dating for about 15 years — and met two men online that I had long, happy relationships with. But now… online dating has changed.