Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Decluttering the Pantry: Week 4 of 52 Decluttering Adventures
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: online dating horror stories
Online Dating Scams: Scammers are Ruining Over-50 Online Dating!
I’ve been doing online dating for about 15 years — and met two men online that I had long, happy relationships with. But now… online dating has changed.
Online Dating Horror Story #7: You Live WHERE?
A number of years ago, I started writing to a man from an online dating site. He seemed nice and we arranged to meet. During the few “getting-to-know-you” emails that we exchanged before that, I asked what part of town … Continue reading
Online Dating Horror Story #5: First Date with a Doctor and His Son at a Swimming Pool
Years ago, I corresponded with a local doctor I met online. That sounds promising, right? To check him out before meeting, I asked a friend who worked at the medical university where the doc graduated to see if she could find … Continue reading