Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Mediterranean Cruise: Souvenirs from Italy and Greece
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 169 Fun Things to Do Accomplished: My Completed Bucket List
- Twenty of the Best Bargains of My Life
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: weight watchers
Highs Went on a solo 10-night Mediterranean cruise! It was wonderful! Just love the houses in Italy stacked on the mountainsides, and my favorite place was the island of Capri (pictured below).