Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
Instagram SliderInstagram requires authorization to view a user profile. Use autorized account in widget settings
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: highs and lows
Highs Went on a solo 10-night Mediterranean cruise! It was wonderful! Just love the houses in Italy stacked on the mountainsides, and my favorite place was the island of Capri (pictured below).
Nothing momentous happened in March, but nothing bad did, either!
February flew by! Highs 1) Had my very first Uber experience. It was quick and easy, although I learned a few things the hard way!
January is always a looonnnggg and boring and broke month… although the second half went pretty fast.
December’s one of the most fun months — family visits, Christmas activities and more.
September’s been a lot better month than August was because there are way more highs than lows this time!
August has been a roller-coaster month of real highs and lows!
The beginning of July wasn’t super-exciting, but it got more interesting in the second half — at the beginning of my “vacation season!”
What a month!
Wow – this time of year is a killer, isn’t it? Spring can’t come soon enough!