Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: highs and lows
Highs Went on a solo 10-night Mediterranean cruise! It was wonderful! Just love the houses in Italy stacked on the mountainsides, and my favorite place was the island of Capri (pictured below).
Nothing momentous happened in March, but nothing bad did, either!
February flew by! Highs 1) Had my very first Uber experience. It was quick and easy, although I learned a few things the hard way!
January is always a looonnnggg and boring and broke month… although the second half went pretty fast.
December’s one of the most fun months — family visits, Christmas activities and more.
October has been an incredibly action-packed month!
September’s been a lot better month than August was because there are way more highs than lows this time!
The beginning of July wasn’t super-exciting, but it got more interesting in the second half — at the beginning of my “vacation season!”
What a month!