- Went on a solo 10-night Mediterranean cruise! It was wonderful! Just love the houses in Italy stacked on the mountainsides, and my favorite place was the island of Capri (pictured below).
- Still had the “vacation glow” a week after going back to work — that’s a record!
- My parents came to visit and — although it rained the whole Memorial Day weekend due to Tropical Storm Bonnie — we took a ride to visit the charming little town of McClellanville, S.C. and sat by the creek watching shrimp boats between rainstorms. Very relaxing.
- Started Weight Watchers (we’ll call that a high for good intentions, although I felt pretty low the first few days when I could’ve eaten the paint off the walls; it’s getting much better now). These chocolate pretzel things are lifesavers!
- Had a fun dinner with “the girls” from work — and had to laugh when it ended with two of us pulling out our phones to look up the names of the 7 dwarfs, which we’d been discussing and nobody could name (sophisticated stuff!)
- Got a hug from an unexpected, weird source (my friends agree that I’m a weirdo magnet!) Details to follow in a blog post coming soon.
Here’s to a great month of June!
Sounds like a wonderful time of thing in May!
Loved the pictures and your 7 dwarfs story (or is it dwarves? I used to know these things).
That’s funny you mentioned that, because when we were using Siri to try to look up the dwarf (?) names, it kept thinking we were saying “7 drawers.”