I absolutely love to read, and have also been taking a photo every day for more than four years to capture images of people, events and things in my life as part of the 365 Project. So it seemed a natural decision to photograph the cover of every book I’ve read.
It’s surprising to see how many there were!
I’ve read and enjoyed the following books during 2014. If you’ve read the same books and enjoyed them, please leave a comment!
(Did you know James Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers?)
1)9th Judgement (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
2) 7th Heaven (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
3) Orphan Train by Christina Baker Klein
4) King and Maxwell by David Baldacci
5) Private LA by James Patterson
6) The Broker by John Grisham
7) The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
8) The Testament by John Grisham
9) Silent Partner by Jonathan Kellerman
10) Killer by Jonathan Kellerman
11) The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
12) The Clinic by Jonathan Kellerman
13) Identical by Scott Turow
14) The Street Lawyer by John Grisham
15) Survival of the Fittest by Jonathan Kellerman
16) A Year by the Sea by Joan Anderson
17) Billy Straight by Jonathan Kellerman
18) Jack and Jill by James Patterson
19) And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
21) 10th Anniversary (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
22) The 11th Hour (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
23) The 12th of Never (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
24) The 6th Target (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
25) The 8th Confession (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
26) 1st to Die ( (Women’s Murder Club) by James Patterson
27) A Cold Heart by Jonathan Kellerman
28) The Quickie by James Patterson
29) What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
30) The arraignment by Steve Martini
31) Zoo by James Patterson
32) Still Life by Louise Penny
33) 4th of July by James Patterson
34) Big Little Lies by Liana Moriarty
Submitted to the Create, Link, Inspire linky party Aug. 25
Submitted to Wow Us Wednesdays
I always love seeing book recommendations! Thanks for sharing.
Paris at My Big Fat Happy Life recently posted…Guest Co-hosting – Wake Up Wednesday Linky Party #31
Wow you went crazy on your 2014 reading! Way to go!
I highly recommend The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, If I Stay, and anything by John Green and Neil Gaiman.
I read both The Husband’s Secret and What Alice Forgot. I enjoyed both. I want to start the James Patterson series but it’s just so big!
Stephanie recently posted…The Day Cursing Taught Me a Lesson
Man, that’s an amazing amount of books for 6 months! I love books, but I haven’t read any of these. I was shocked. I’m currently all about Karen Kingsbury lately, she has some amazing books out!
Mary recently posted…Searching High and Low
That’s quite a list! I wish I had the time to sit down and read without any distractions!
Jenise @ DIYFunIdeas.com recently posted…20 TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE PERFECT PAINT COLOR WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HOMETALK
Pingback: Wow Me Wednesday | Week 20 - Thrifty T's Treasures
Pingback: One for the Money: A Book Review - Thoughts, Tips and TalesThoughts, Tips and Tales