Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: photo a day
Books I’ve Read and Enjoyed in 2014
I absolutely love to read, and have also been taking a photo every day for more than four years to capture images of people, events and things in my life as part of the 365 Project. So it seemed a natural … Continue reading
Posted in books, life, photo a day, project 365, thoughts tips and tales Tagged books, thoughts tips and tales 7 Comments
Taking a Photo a Day is a Fun Way to Document Life
I’ve been an avid scrapbooker for more than ten years and during the past few years documenting life by taking a photo a day has become extremely popular in the scrapbooking world. It can be done instead of traditional scrapbooking or in … Continue reading
Posted in fun, journaling, life, memories, photo a day, project 365, scrapbooking Tagged memories, photo a day, photos, project 365, project life, scrapbooking, thoughts tips and tales 5 Comments