Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things We Love About You: No-Cost Birthday Gift is Heartwarming
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: charity fundraising ideas
Who would have ever thought that a natural phenomenon would be the source of so many super-fun fundraising possibilities…? And the opportunity for an eclipse fundraiser doesn’t come along very often, either!