Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- A Fun Library Event: Tiny Tim Birthday Party
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fun fundraiser
If you’re looking for a team-building event or a fun fundraising event that costs nothing to put on and is a blast for both children and adults, try a Tall Tower contest. I’ve done it with adults in a work … Continue reading
Who would have ever thought that a natural phenomenon would be the source of so many super-fun fundraising possibilities…? And the opportunity for an eclipse fundraiser doesn’t come along very often, either!
A container garden contest and silent auction is a unique and fun fundraiser that can produce big results; I coordinated this event in my workplace at a government agency and it was an incredible hit.
If you need to raise funds — and want to boost morale at the same time — hold a Compliment Event. Set up a makeshift booth (like Lucy in the Peanuts comic strip) constructed with PVC pipe — or a … Continue reading