Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: fundraising ideas
If you’re looking for a team-building event or a fun fundraising event that costs nothing to put on and is a blast for both children and adults, try a Tall Tower contest. I’ve done it with adults in a work … Continue reading
If you want to raise funds for a charitable cause, employee services association at work, or any other reason, sometimes it’s hard to hit on a winning idea. Here are 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to supplement my original … Continue reading
Who would have ever thought that a natural phenomenon would be the source of so many super-fun fundraising possibilities…? And the opportunity for an eclipse fundraiser doesn’t come along very often, either!
A container garden contest and silent auction is a unique and fun fundraiser that can produce big results; I coordinated this event in my workplace at a government agency and it was an incredible hit.
November was a good month!
October has been an incredibly action-packed month!
If you need to raise funds — and want to boost morale at the same time — hold a Compliment Event. Set up a makeshift booth (like Lucy in the Peanuts comic strip) constructed with PVC pipe — or a … Continue reading
You can host a unique and amusing fundraising event to benefit your favorite charity — by cashing in on the notoriety of “The Donald.”
Can’t believe it’s almost November – and the holiday season. October was one of the busiest months ever! Good things 1) Had the best massage of my life. OMG. 2) Went to a fun and relaxing weekend scrapbook retreat, right … Continue reading
September’s been sort of a crazy, busy month. And it sure went by fast! Good things 1) Have been spending a lot of time at work planning and coordinating about 14 different Combined Federal Campaign (annual government charity drive) fundraising events for … Continue reading