Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fundraising ideas
Who would have ever thought that a natural phenomenon would be the source of so many super-fun fundraising possibilities…? And the opportunity for an eclipse fundraiser doesn’t come along very often, either!
You can host a unique and amusing fundraising event to benefit your favorite charity — by cashing in on the notoriety of “The Donald.”
September’s been sort of a crazy, busy month. And it sure went by fast! Good things 1) Have been spending a lot of time at work planning and coordinating about 14 different Combined Federal Campaign (annual government charity drive) fundraising events for … Continue reading
If you have a work-related charity drive and want to sponsor activities to raise funds, improve morale and entertain employees, here are some ideas. We’ve held these events where I work, and I volunteered to run most of them. … Continue reading