Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Mediterranean Cruise: Amalfi Coast and Capri
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Mediterranean Cruise -- An Adventure in Montenegro
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: fitbit charge accessory
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).