Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: Fitbit clasp
Fitbits are so helpful in providing motivation to be more active! I’ve been using one for more than two years now and discovered some interesting Fitbit facts you may not know.
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
Fitbits are getting more and more popular — and everyone knows at least one person who has one. I’ve been using a Fitbit for 22 months now — a Fitbit Force for a year and Fitbit Charge for 10 months … Continue reading
If you love your Fitbit — like I do — but worry about it coming unhooked and falling off your wrist, fret no more. A fabulous Fitbit accessory to keep the clasp from opening and the device from falling off is available. … Continue reading