Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years.
The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
That’s why when I read about Fitbling and saw photos of it, I was sold!
Fitbling is bling that you wear over your Fitbit band to liven it up. And wow, does it!
And you can still press the button and check your stats.
I bought the Fitbling below from a crafter on Etsy.
The clever design is simple and works well, too.
A tiny little band wraps around one end of your Fitbit and a hook fits into one of the holes on the other end.
When you have it where you want it, you take a little pair of fingernail scissors and cut a tiny hole where the display is so that it shows through.
It’s a little wilder than my normal jewelry, but it can be a “conversation piece.”
What do you think?
Related blog posts:
- How to Find a Lost Fitbit and Get a Free Fitbit Replacement
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Alexa’s Cool New Feature: Get Fitbit Stats on Amazon Echo
- Fitness Fun with FitBit
- Fitbit Fun: 22 Months Later
- Fitbit Fun — 10 Months Later
- Fitbit Charge Review (New Product to Replace Fitbit Force)
- Don’t Lose Your Fitbit: A Fabulous Fitbit Accessory to Keep the Clasp from Opening
- Polga (Yoga and Pole Dancing) Awesomeness
- Exotic Chair Dancing: Not Your Grandma’s Exercise Routine
- Aerial Adventure Park: A Unique and Exciting Fitness Experience
- Dragon Boating: A Unique and Fun Team Sport
- Aerial Yoga: A Fun and Uplifting Experience
- Nothing Makes You Feel Better than a BODYPUMP Workout
- Ping Pong: Not Ready for the Olympics
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to Your Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- Sports and Hobbies: How Many Can You Squeeze into a Lifetime? 79 So Far…
- Zumba is Exhilarating
- Stand up Computer Desks: Take a Load Off your Seat
- Take a Load Off Your Seat #2: Adjustable Stand-up and DIY Cycling Desks
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Nothing Makes You Feel Better than a BODY PUMP Workout
- How to Add a Reading Rack to a Treadmill
- Stand-up Paddleboarding: Testing the Water
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer’s Hottest Days
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities