Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Decluttering the Kitchen Counter -- Weeks 11 and 12 of 52
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: fitbit charge
One evening, I went to get a massage and took off my Fitbit. I put it in my purse, and saw it glowing in the pocket when I picked it up to go, but by the time I got home … Continue reading
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
Fitbits are getting more and more popular — and everyone knows at least one person who has one. I’ve been using a Fitbit for 22 months now — a Fitbit Force for a year and Fitbit Charge for 10 months … Continue reading
If you love your Fitbit — like I do — but worry about it coming unhooked and falling off your wrist, fret no more. A fabulous Fitbit accessory to keep the clasp from opening and the device from falling off is available. … Continue reading
I’m a die-hard Fitbit enthusiast, and used the original Fitbit Force for ten months until it fell apart and I regretfully returned it under the company’s product recall. However, after getting in the groove of tracking steps every day and finally … Continue reading