Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Workplace Solution: A Foolproof Way to Remember CAC or ID Badge
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: jewelry
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
I’ve had arthritic fingers since my 40s and haven’t worn a ring for years.