Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: jewelry
Decluttering and Departmentalizing — Week 6 of 52 — Decluttering Jewelry
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.
Fitbling: A Fun Fitbit Accessory
Love using a Fitbit — and have had one on my arm day and night for more than two years. The only problem is — it looks pretty plain and functional (even the wrist-slimming, ever-popular black).
If You Have Arthritic Fingers, You CAN Wear a Ring Again
Posted in arthritis, jewelry Tagged jewelry and arthritis, rings and arthritis, rings for arthritic fingers, wrap rings 1 Comment