Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- A Beautiful Adventure at Bulls Island, SC
- The Old Lady Hobble: When You Sit for a Long Time, Then Walk
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: gag gift
This weird and wacky gift might be perfect for your brother or a fun-loving friend. And it only costs about $8.