Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: weird gifts
Just saw the weirdest Christmas gift idea ever … a Brazilian Butt Lift.
This weird and wacky gift might be perfect for your brother or a fun-loving friend. And it only costs about $8.