Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Reminder Techniques: Which are the Best?
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: weird gifts
All I Want for Christmas is … a Butt Lift?
Posted in Christmas gift, Christmas present, weird gifts Tagged butt lift, Christmas gift, Christmas present, weird gift 1 Comment
Anti Monkey Butt Powder: A Weird but Fun Gift
This weird and wacky gift might be perfect for your brother or a fun-loving friend. And it only costs about $8.
Fun Christmas Gifts and Activities
Opening Christmas gifts is inherently a fun activity. But my sister and I learned how to make Christmas extra-fun from the master. Every year when we were growing up, my normally practical mom bought a Christmas gift for someone (usually … Continue reading