Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: Christmas
Here are 18 fun holiday activities to entertain everyone and keep things lively.
This is a great motto for the holidays!
This weird and wacky gift might be perfect for your brother or a fun-loving friend. And it only costs about $8.
November was a good month!
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
January was unique this year! I celebrated Christmas and entered the 21st century. Here’s a recap. Good things 1) My family celebrated Christmas at my house starting Jan. 1 for a week. We’d never done Christmas in January before, but … Continue reading
It’s time for a new year – amazing! December was really unique this year. Here’s a recap. Good things 1) Went on a week-long Carribbean cruise on Princess Cruise Lines and had a great time. Did so many fun and physically active … Continue reading
Most stores sell pre-packaged Christmas-time-blooming bulbs, such as narcissi (known as paperwhites), in a flower pot. Prices range from $8 – $20, and they make a nice gift. However, you can make the same thing for your friends and family for … Continue reading