Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: Christmas
My 2020 solo COVID Christmas turned out to be relaxing and a much nicer day than I ever anticipated! I think it helped going into it without any specific expectations and with the general goal of making the most of … Continue reading
Here are 18 fun holiday activities to entertain everyone and keep things lively.
This is a great motto for the holidays!
This weird and wacky gift might be perfect for your brother or a fun-loving friend. And it only costs about $8.
November was a good month!
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
January was unique this year! I celebrated Christmas and entered the 21st century. Here’s a recap. Good things 1) My family celebrated Christmas at my house starting Jan. 1 for a week. We’d never done Christmas in January before, but … Continue reading