Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
- 19 Ways to Reduce Anxiety
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Traveling Solo: Why I Love Princess Cruise Lines
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: Christmas present
Just saw the weirdest Christmas gift idea ever … a Brazilian Butt Lift.
This weird and wacky gift might be perfect for your brother or a fun-loving friend. And it only costs about $8.
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
It’s just a slim black cylinder, but — oh, the things the Amazon Echo can do! I own one and love it! The Echo is a very cool gift for anyone – from grammar schooler to nonagenarian. It’s fun — … Continue reading
Studies show that about 20 percent of the contents of health and beauty products remain in containers when users toss them — usually because they can’t get any more to come out! The Extend Your Beauty cosmetic tool is a … Continue reading
Most stores sell pre-packaged Christmas-time-blooming bulbs, such as narcissi (known as paperwhites), in a flower pot. Prices range from $8 – $20, and they make a nice gift. However, you can make the same thing for your friends and family for … Continue reading
Shower Queen sequined caps are unique, inexpensive Christmas gifts for women who have everything. Their hair will stay dry and they’ll look like movie stars during a quick shower. This glitzy bathing accessory is available for only $5.99 at Tuesday Morning.
Opening Christmas gifts is inherently a fun activity. But my sister and I learned how to make Christmas extra-fun from the master. Every year when we were growing up, my normally practical mom bought a Christmas gift for someone (usually … Continue reading
When you find a product at the right price that really does the job – you’ve just gotta spread the word. If your sink or bathtub is not draining properly, the Zip it Drain Cleaner — a low-tech gizmo that costs … Continue reading