Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Yikes! When Did Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties Start?
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: one word
My one word for 2020 is one phrase this year, combining two pretty different goals, which I believe do not have to be mutually exclusive…
My one little word for 2019 turned out to be two words — Adventure Awaits. Since 2018 was a rather challenging year that was not full of fun activities, decided to go for the gusto this year and actively pursue … Continue reading
Once again, my “one word” for the new year is actually two words… and I’m a little late finding exactly the right thing. But that’s OK!
Many people choose a personal word of the year to focus on for 365 days instead of making New Years resolutions. I’ve been doing that for the past few years and think it’s a winning idea. This year, though, one … Continue reading
Picking a guiding focus word (one word or one little word) for the year is pretty popular right now — and it’s a great way to hone in on a particular personal goal. To get ideas for your “one word” … Continue reading
Life goes fast (and, I swear, it speeds up as you get older) and sometime we forget to stop and enjoy the good moments when they occur.