Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: sisterhood of shoppers
Nearly every Friday after work I swing by the best thrift store in town before going home. It’s only about two miles away. Tonight’s trip was really fun; everyone in the store wanted to chat.