Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Having an Eclipse Party? Head to Target for Fun Supplies
- Amazing Copenhagen on a Baltic Cruise
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: shopping
The Sisterhood of Thrift Store Shoppers
Nearly every Friday after work I swing by the best thrift store in town before going home. It’s only about two miles away. Tonight’s trip was really fun; everyone in the store wanted to chat.
Thrift Store Treasures #2: Bare Traps Sandals — Love Them!
**This is not a sponsored blog post. I just love these shoes!** Have wanted to buy a pair of Bare Traps shoes for years, but they were always more than I wanted to spend, even on sale. They’re kind of … Continue reading
Posted in Bare Traps, bargains, shoes, shopping, thoughts tips and tales, thrift stores Tagged Bare Traps, bargains, shoes, thoughtstipsandtales, thrift store 24 Comments
Thrift Store Adventures Save Big Bucks and Count as Retail Therapy, Too
Does shopping at thrift stores count as retail therapy? 🙂 Heck, yes! Where else can you can save money and have an adventure at the same time? Make every trip extra exciting by taking along a friend, splitting up to … Continue reading