Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
- 19 Ways to Reduce Anxiety
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: thrift stores
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
Here are 20 great thrift store shopping tips:
Spent $7 recently to score the following thrift store treasures: 5 large plastic flowerpots in bright jewel tones (purple, red, yellow and green)
Nearly every Friday after work I swing by the best thrift store in town before going home. It’s only about two miles away. Tonight’s trip was really fun; everyone in the store wanted to chat.
Spent about $34 last weekend and bought the following thrift store treasures: 1) 3 pairs of identical leather slingback shoes ($5.99 each) in beige, blue and black (like new) 2) A pair of bright blue leather shoes ($4.99) – great condition
Had some good luck at thrift stores the first two weekends of October! It’s nice to pick up a few fall things before going up to the attic and dragging out all my winter clothes. The items I was found … Continue reading
**This is not a sponsored blog post. I just love these shoes!** Have wanted to buy a pair of Bare Traps shoes for years, but they were always more than I wanted to spend, even on sale. They’re kind of … Continue reading
Thrift stores have some fantastic buys, ya can’t deny that. But they also have some weird stuff.
Does shopping at thrift stores count as retail therapy? 🙂 Heck, yes! Where else can you can save money and have an adventure at the same time? Make every trip extra exciting by taking along a friend, splitting up to … Continue reading