Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Tin Grin: 7 Tips for Getting Braces Over 50
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: book review
The Know-It-All was so good! It’s the quirky-but-true story of A.J. Jacobs, a 35ish New York City magazine editor who undertakes a one-year odyssey to read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica so he can become the “smartest person in the world.”
Did you know James Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers? If you’re a diehard James Patterson fan, like I am, you may be interested in — and surprised by — the format … Continue reading
When you discover a writer you love who produces a great book series (22 so far), it makes reading 54 books in a year easy to do!
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich is fast-moving, exciting, suspenseful — and laugh-out-loud funny, too.
My book club picked The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho for this month’s discussion because several people had seen articles saying that it was a book everyone should read. I’d never heard of it before — and neither did most of … Continue reading