Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Super Simple: How to Make a Pine Christmas Wreath in 45 Minutes
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Stephanie Plum
Spring is finally here! Highs 1) Made a reservation for a cruise to Venice and the Greek Islands this summer with a fun friend. Can’t wait — we’ll have a blast!
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich is fast-moving, exciting, suspenseful — and laugh-out-loud funny, too.