Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to a Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: Stephanie Plum
Highs and Lows of April
Spring is finally here! Highs 1) Made a reservation for a cruise to Venice and the Greek Islands this summer with a fun friend. Can’t wait — we’ll have a blast!
Posted in birthdays, blogging, books, gifts, Janet Evanovich, Stephanie Plum, sue grafton, Tiny Tim, wreck Tagged birthday, janet evanonich, migraine, Stephanie Plum, sue grafton, wreck 5 Comments
One for the Money: A Book Review
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich is fast-moving, exciting, suspenseful — and laugh-out-loud funny, too.