Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: family
The next time you’re sitting around with family and friends, pull up this website for an entertaining activity and a great conversation starter. It’s fun and it doesn’t cost a cent!
Here are 18 fun holiday activities to entertain everyone and keep things lively.
Happy holidays to everyone!
If your parents are at the point in life where they don’t need any more “things” for Christmas or you just want to give them a meaningful gift — create a one-of-a-kind “Fond Family Memories” jar.”
I’m blessed to have wonderful parents who are sharp, active and involved in life. As octogenarians (and all the years before that), they’ve been truly inspirational! The lessons my parents taught me through words and actions were right on the mark … Continue reading
A great way to record precious memories and capture the best of December is to create a December Daily scrapbook. You can set up album pages with background paper in November and create a tentative list of some of the … Continue reading
I was formerly a corporate trainer and once led a group event at work using the following theme as an icebreaker: Tell us how you got your name. We went around the room and nearly everyone had an entertaining tale … Continue reading
When I was in my early 20s and at my first real job, I wanted to buy a Christmas gift for my boss. She was a classy, conservative older woman.