Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 29 Unique and Interesting Library Activities: Way More than Books
- Finding Female Friends Online: Don't Laugh -- it Works!
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: not your daughters jeans
Thrift Store Treasures #6
It was 98 degrees this week with a heat index of 105, so I scored some “hot” bargains. Half were thrift store treasures and the others were bought at yard sales.
The Best Jeans Ever – I LOVE “Not Your Daughter’s Jeans”
After many years of searching for the elusive “perfect pair of jeans,” I’ve finally found them. Had seen ads for “Not Your Daughter’s Jeans” in various women’s magazines over the years, but had never seen them in a local store … Continue reading
Posted in clothes, favorites, jeans, not your daughters jeans, nydj, pants, thoughts tips and tales Tagged clothes, jeans, not your daughters jeans, nydj, pants, thoughts tips and tales 3 Comments