It was 98 degrees this week with a heat index of 105, so I scored some “hot” bargains. Half were thrift store treasures and the others were bought at yard sales.
1) Aqua straight-leg Not Your Daughters Jeans (NYDJ) jeans for $2.99 (they sell for about $110 each — and they’re my absolute favorites)
2) Black straight-leg NYDJ jeans for $2.99 ($110 retail price)
3) Brand-new, still-in-the-package blue tablecloth for $1 ($14.99 retail price)
4) Jones New York black and white polka dot dress for $.50 ($50 retail price)
5) Dark aqua Notations cotton knit sleeveless top $3.49 ($30 retail price)
Spent $10 and got about $315 of merchandise — can’t beat that!
Have you scored any treasures recently?
Other thrift store posts:
Related blog posts: