Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
Instagram SliderInstagram requires authorization to view a user profile. Use autorized account in widget settings
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: thrift store treasures
My most recent thrift store treasures include a lot of fun casual tops and a cute shower curtain.
The pace of my thrift store shopping has slowed a little, but my excitement about thrift store treasures will never diminish!
There’s nothing like wearing bright spring colors again after a long winter, is there?
Here are some great finds I came across during the last month in local thrift stores:
It was 98 degrees this week with a heat index of 105, so I scored some “hot” bargains. Half were thrift store treasures and the others were bought at yard sales.
Here are 20 great thrift store shopping tips:
Spent $7 recently to score the following thrift store treasures: 5 large plastic flowerpots in bright jewel tones (purple, red, yellow and green)
Spent about $34 last weekend and bought the following thrift store treasures: 1) 3 pairs of identical leather slingback shoes ($5.99 each) in beige, blue and black (like new) 2) A pair of bright blue leather shoes ($4.99) – great condition