Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: Christmas gift
Years ago, I had an idea for a coworker — and friend’s — birthday gift. (Probably read it somewhere and have totally forgotten the source.) It cost nothing, it’s very positive and uplifting, one or more than one person can … Continue reading
Just saw the weirdest Christmas gift idea ever … a Brazilian Butt Lift.
It’s just a slim black cylinder, but — oh, the things the Amazon Echo can do! I own one and love it! The Echo is a very cool gift for anyone – from grammar schooler to nonagenarian. It’s fun — … Continue reading
In less than 15 minutes — with only a computer and printer — you can make a super-low-cost customized gift for friends and family. It’ll save them time and make their life easier.
Shower Queen sequined caps are unique, inexpensive Christmas gifts for women who have everything. Their hair will stay dry and they’ll look like movie stars during a quick shower. This glitzy bathing accessory is available for only $5.99 at Tuesday Morning.