Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Inexpensive Christmas Gift for Women who have Everything
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Instagram SliderNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: inexpensive Christmas gift
Most stores sell pre-packaged Christmas-time-blooming bulbs, such as narcissi (known as paperwhites), in a flower pot. Prices range from $8 – $20, and they make a nice gift. However, you can make the same thing for your friends and family for … Continue reading
Shower Queen sequined caps are unique, inexpensive Christmas gifts for women who have everything. Their hair will stay dry and they’ll look like movie stars during a quick shower. This glitzy bathing accessory is available for only $5.99 at Tuesday Morning.
When you find a product at the right price that really does the job – you’ve just gotta spread the word. If your sink or bathtub is not draining properly, the Zip it Drain Cleaner — a low-tech gizmo that costs … Continue reading