Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Super Simple: How to Make a Pine Christmas Wreath in 45 Minutes
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Enter the Contest to Name my New Car; Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: cruise to South America
Whenever I travel with Merry Ellen, we have weird experiences (“adventures” as we like to call them).
Before my South America cruise, I’d never heard of the Falkland Islands — a remote group of 700+ islands off the tip of South America — but a day exploring Stanley, the capital on the largest island, was really fun.