Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: decluttering a jewelry armoire
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.