Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to a Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Easiest Leaf Raking Ever: Use a Jumbo Dustpan
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: jewelry holder
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.