Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Brrrr: How To Stay Warm at Work in the Winter
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: organizing necklaces
I LOVE jewelry — and have a lot of it. So decluttering jewelry in an overflowing armoire — plus a jewelry box I’ve had since college — was a real project.