Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- The Secret of How to Get Others to Like You
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Craft Mania: How Many Crafts Can You Do in a Lifetime? 30 So Far...
- Taking a Photo a Day is a Fun Way to Document Life
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: girlfriend social
Wow – is it ever hot this month! The heat index has been between 105 and 112 nearly every day — yikes.
During certain stages of life, you may look around and realize that the number of girlfriends you hang out with has dwindled over the years. Some moved away, some have lives that are so incredibly busy there’s virtually no time … Continue reading →