Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: girlfriend social
Highs and Lows of June
Posted on July 2, 2015 by blogqueendiane
Wow – is it ever hot this month! The heat index has been between 105 and 112 nearly every day — yikes.
Posted in coffee, family, girlfriend social, life, neighbors from hell | Tagged coffee, family, girlfriend social, highs and lows of june, neighbors from hell | 3 Comments
Finding Female Friends Online: Don’t Laugh — it Works!
Posted on June 18, 2014 by blogqueendiane
During certain stages of life, you may look around and realize that the number of girlfriends you hang out with has dwindled over the years. Some moved away, some have lives that are so incredibly busy there’s virtually no time … Continue reading →
Posted in empty nest, friends, fun, life, thoughts tips and tales | Tagged empty nest, friends, girlfriend social, meeting female friends online, midlife, thoughts tips and tales | 16 Comments