Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Mediterranean Cruise: Amalfi Coast and Capri
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: migraine
Spring is finally here! Highs 1) Made a reservation for a cruise to Venice and the Greek Islands this summer with a fun friend. Can’t wait — we’ll have a blast!
Some”first-ever” events this month included: 1) Wearing stilettos.