A fabulous Fitbit accessory to keep the clasp from opening and the device from falling off is available.
*This post contains an affiliate link to Amazon.com, which means that if you click on the product link and buy a product, I will receive compensation. Thoughts, Tips and Tales is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. *
The WoCase Fitbit Accessory Band Fastener secures your Fitbit Flex, Force or Charge so you never have to think again about losing it.
The fastener is a simple silicon band — about an inch across and less than half an inch wide– that you slip on the Fitbit before fastening the clasp, then slide back over the clasp to cover both layers after fastening it.
It’s easiest to pull on if you start with it on the side of the band with the holes. Then fasten the Fitbit and stretch it up over both layers of band. (For months I started with it on the clasp side, until I realized how much easier it is to do it this way!)
A set of eight bands in various colors sells for $9.99, and you can change colors to match your outfits! A band lasts for about six weeks of daily use before it eventually rips.
Get a pack today and own one in every color, or share them with your Fitbit friends (who will thank you). A friend gave me one and I’m glad she did!
Related blog posts:
- How to Find a Lost Fitbit and Get a Free Fitbit Replacement
- 7 Things You May Not Know about Fitbit
- Fitbling: A Fun Fitbit Accessory
- Alexa’s Cool New Feature: Get Fitbit Stats on Amazon Echo
- Fitbit Fun: 22 Months Later
- Fitbit Charge Review (New Product to Replace Fitbit Force)
- Fitness Fun with FitBit
- Fitbit Fun — 10 Months Later
- Polga (Yoga and Pole Dancing) Awesomeness
- Exotic Chair Dancing: Not Your Grandma’s Exercise Routine
- Aerial Yoga: A Fun and Uplifting Experience
- Aerial Adventure Park: A Unique and Exciting Fitness Experience
- Dragon Boating: A Unique and Fun Team Sport
- Yoga Doesn’t Have to Be Dull: Amazingly Unique Yoga Classes
- Ping Pong: Not Ready for the Olympics
- How to Add a Low-Cost Reading Rack to Your Treadmill to Make Walking More Fun
- Sports and Hobbies: How Many Can You Squeeze into a Lifetime? 79 So Far…
- Zumba is Exhilarating
- Stand up Computer Desks: Take a Load Off your Seat
- Take a Load Off Your Seat #2: Adjustable Stand-up and DIY Cycling Desks
- Confessions of an Adult Learning to Swim
- Nothing Makes You Feel Better than a BODY PUMP Workout
- How to Add a Reading Rack to a Treadmill
- Stand-up Paddleboarding: Testing the Water
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer’s Hottest Days
- Regal Princess Review: Top 20 Amenities