Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- What to Pack When You Evacuate
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Online Dating Horror Story #5: First Date with a Doctor and His Son at a Swimming Pool
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: solo travel
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
Women like to go places and do things with other women because they enjoy each other’s company. (And men have always joked that women even go to the restroom together at social events.) And, of course, women enjoy going out … Continue reading
I’m into solo traveling — go on a lot of cruises and other getaways (like scrapbooking weekends, BlogHer conferences and visits to friends) alone and really enjoy it. While there are lots of advantages to vacationing alone, there are also a … Continue reading