Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- How to Make the Coronavirus Lockdown More Pleasant
- 9 MORE Super Fun Fundraising Ideas to Raise Big Bucks
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: solo travel
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re up for a tour of Western Europe from a lovely, floating hotel, try a 10-night Mediterranean cruise like I took — to Palma de Majorca, Corsica, Malta, Sicily, Naples, Rome, Florence and Pisa. It was wonderful! Before signing … Continue reading
Women like to go places and do things with other women because they enjoy each other’s company. (And men have always joked that women even go to the restroom together at social events.) And, of course, women enjoy going out … Continue reading
I’m into solo traveling — go on a lot of cruises and other getaways (like scrapbooking weekends, BlogHer conferences and visits to friends) alone and really enjoy it. While there are lots of advantages to vacationing alone, there are also a … Continue reading