Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
- 19 Ways to Reduce Anxiety
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Traveling Solo: Why I Love Princess Cruise Lines
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: scrapbooking
November was a good month!
A lot of women find joy in do-it-yourself crafts… and I’m one of them. So many crafts, so little time!
January was unique this year! I celebrated Christmas and entered the 21st century. Here’s a recap. Good things 1) My family celebrated Christmas at my house starting Jan. 1 for a week. We’d never done Christmas in January before, but … Continue reading
Scrapbooking is my favorite hands-on hobby. Here’s why I love it: (1) While creating pages with photos and journaling — and adding embellishments, you take time to recall the details about good times. It basically lets you relive life’s happy moments.
Here’s my 2014 year in review: 1) Am still single and searching. Have had a few “first Internet dates” this year (and enough time has passed that I can now laugh about them!) They weren’t horrible enough to be described … Continue reading
Can’t believe it’s December — and the holidays are coming right up. November flew by! Here’s a recap. Good things 1) Did my first webcam phone call ever — very cool! I could see my son, his wife, and their … Continue reading
A great way to record precious memories and capture the best of December is to create a December Daily scrapbook. You can set up album pages with background paper in November and create a tentative list of some of the … Continue reading
Even the thriftiest person has some indulgence they’re willing to spend their hard-earned money on. It might be a small thing like Starbucks coffee, a special lipstick or a hobby item. Or something bigger. I come from a frugal family … Continue reading
I’ve been an avid scrapbooker for more than ten years and during the past few years documenting life by taking a photo a day has become extremely popular in the scrapbooking world. It can be done instead of traditional scrapbooking or in … Continue reading