Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- 15 Ways to Find Good Books to Read
- First Acupuncture Experience: It Didn’t Hurt
- Buy Unassembled Furniture and Pay Someone to Assemble the Furniture via Handy.com
- Major Elder Care Challenge: Accompanying Hearing-Impaired Parents to Medical Appointments
- Big Talk Meetup Group: Great Opportunity to Discuss Deep Subjects
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: scrapbooking
November was a good month!
A lot of women find joy in do-it-yourself crafts… and I’m one of them. So many crafts, so little time!
Scrapbooking is my favorite hands-on hobby. Here’s why I love it: (1) While creating pages with photos and journaling — and adding embellishments, you take time to recall the details about good times. It basically lets you relive life’s happy moments.
Can’t believe it’s December — and the holidays are coming right up. November flew by! Here’s a recap. Good things 1) Did my first webcam phone call ever — very cool! I could see my son, his wife, and their … Continue reading
A great way to record precious memories and capture the best of December is to create a December Daily scrapbook. You can set up album pages with background paper in November and create a tentative list of some of the … Continue reading
Even the thriftiest person has some indulgence they’re willing to spend their hard-earned money on. It might be a small thing like Starbucks coffee, a special lipstick or a hobby item. Or something bigger. I come from a frugal family … Continue reading
I’ve been an avid scrapbooker for more than ten years and during the past few years documenting life by taking a photo a day has become extremely popular in the scrapbooking world. It can be done instead of traditional scrapbooking or in … Continue reading