Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Make a Quick, Cheerful Spring Wreath to Chase Away Winter Blues
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- How to Decorate Your Home with Extremely Low-Cost Framed Prints
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: journaling
Studies show that people who express gratitude have a happier life than those who don’t — so take a few minutes to consider one of the methods below to give thanks for the things you have. Taking a couple minutes … Continue reading
A lot of women find joy in do-it-yourself crafts… and I’m one of them. So many crafts, so little time!
I wholeheartedly embrace the importance of being grateful for what you have and believe it’s important to think about your blessings often. That’s why the idea of keeping a gratitude journal appeals to me. (I also do a sentence-a-day journal … Continue reading
I’ve been an avid scrapbooker for more than ten years and during the past few years documenting life by taking a photo a day has become extremely popular in the scrapbooking world. It can be done instead of traditional scrapbooking or in … Continue reading
Many of us kept diaries as teenagers and enjoy looking back on our record of the things we did and the friends we had — and laughing about how we’ve changed. Today, our lives are busy and there’s no time to indulge … Continue reading
Did you ever have a day when you thought “I didn’t get anything done today!”? Taking two minutes to do the following activity will change your mind every time!