Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- Do-it-Yourself Cooling Towels for Summer's Hottest Days
- Holland America Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Super Fun Fundraising: Make Money with a 2017 Eclipse Fundraiser
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- How to Save Money on Dry Cleaning
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: ways to save money
How to Get a 5 Percent Discount Every Day at 3 Popular Stores
Many stores have occasional sales, but these three stores are unique because they give you 5 percent off the purchase price of everything you buy every day.
Seven Ways I Saved Money in July
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
Four Ways I Saved Money in May
Most thrifty shoppers are always on the lookout to discover new ways to spend less. Here are four ways I saved money this month.