Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Sinus Surgery: What to Expect
- FlyLady's Simple Tips to Help You Become a Neater Housekeeper Really Work
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: ways to save
Like every thrifty shopper, I’m always on the lookout for new and different ways to cut costs. Here are seven ways I saved money in July:
Here are 20 great thrift store shopping tips:
Most thrifty shoppers are always on the lookout to discover new ways to spend less. Here are four ways I saved money this month.
Like many people, I try to be frugal every day of the year — and here are some ways I saved money in April:
For many years, I paid an exterminator $75 a quarter to come to my house and spray outside it — and inside the garage — to prevent unwanted bugs, especially cockroaches (an ick factor when living in the South).
Does shopping at thrift stores count as retail therapy? 🙂 Heck, yes! Where else can you can save money and have an adventure at the same time? Make every trip extra exciting by taking along a friend, splitting up to … Continue reading
Saving money doesn’t have to be hard, and it doesn’t require a major sacrifice. Try some of the following techniques: