Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Bid on Room Upgrades on Norwegian Cruise Line; You Might Win Big
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Three Good Things -- a New Twist on a Gratitude Journal
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Tag Archives: cruising solo
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re frugal all year long (like me) so you can indulge in a cruise or two, you want to be sure your hard-earned cash goes as far as possible! Here are some suggestions to save money on cruises:
Just came back from a 10-night solo cruise to the Mediterranean on the Celebrity Equinox — and it was great. This ship, which holds about 2,800 passengers, is comfortable and lovely.
I got hooked on cruises about 20 years ago, and have gone on about 15 or 20 of them since then. In my opinion, it’s the only way to travel! I started cruising with family, friends and a boyfriend, and, … Continue reading