Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Bored with Life? The Ultimate Boredom Buster Guide will Energize You
- Adults: 12 Fun Things to Do During Coronavirus Isolation
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- 16 Helpful Tips for a Broken Leg, Broken Foot or Broken Ankle
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: cruising solo
They say traveling is an adventure, and that’s definitely true. These weird solo travel experiences occurred on a recent cruise to the Mediterranean.
There’s apparently some jinx preventing my suitcase and me from traveling to Europe together…
Cruising is awesome — and, in my opinion, cruises are better than land vacations any day. Here’s why:
After taking a shore excursion along the Amalfi Coast while docked at Naples, Italy, during a Mediterranean cruise, I decided that one of my new favorite locations in the world is the island of Capri.
If you’re like me, you may have vaguely heard of Malta but don’t really know where it is or much about it. That’s why it was fun to spend a day there on a Mediterranean cruise to Malta!
If you’re frugal all year long (like me) so you can indulge in a cruise or two, you want to be sure your hard-earned cash goes as far as possible! Here are some suggestions to save money on cruises:
Just came back from a 10-night solo cruise to the Mediterranean on the Celebrity Equinox — and it was great. This ship, which holds about 2,800 passengers, is comfortable and lovely.
I’m a real fan of cruise vacations — and love the fact that you can relax around the pool or participate in numerous ship activities and shore excursions. They feed you all the time and even turn down the covers … Continue reading
I got hooked on cruises about 20 years ago, and have gone on about 15 or 20 of them since then. In my opinion, it’s the only way to travel! I started cruising with family, friends and a boyfriend, and, … Continue reading