Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- 25 Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- 22 More Adult Advent Calendar Gift Ideas
- Decluttering Continued: An Inexpensive Way to Organize Outdoor Flags
- Compliment Event Fundraiser: Make Money and Boost Morale
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- How to Host a Fun Girlfriends Wreath Making Party
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: craft mania
On the fifth day of our Mediterranean cruise, the ship docked in Pireaus, a port about seven miles from Athens. We had 12 hours to spend there and didn’t want to waste a minute!
A lot of women find joy in do-it-yourself crafts… and I’m one of them. So many crafts, so little time!