Thoughts, Tips and TalesI started a personal blog to share my thoughts and bring a lift to other people. Reading a "lifestyle" blog can be like enjoying a letter from a friend or indulging in a good conversation. It connects you with another human being who has the same types of joys, doubts, thoughts, questions and problems as you do. I hope that reading my blog will brighten your day!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Most Popular Posts
- Things NOT to Sell at a Yard Sale
- 90th Birthday Party Gift and Decoration Ideas
- Sixteen Super Fun Fundraising Ideas
- Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros and Cons
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Making New Friends as an Empty Nester Can Be Awkward
- Super Easy Way to Clean a Grungy Tub and Make it Sparkle
- Easiest Leaf Raking Ever: Use a Jumbo Dustpan
- Celebrity Equinox Review: 14 Cool Features
- 20 Things I Learned in My First Month of Caring for Elderly Parents
Free 30-Day Amazon Prime Trial
Category Archives: craft mania
Mediterranean Cruise: Touring Athens
On the fifth day of our Mediterranean cruise, the ship docked in Pireaus, a port about seven miles from Athens. We had 12 hours to spend there and didn’t want to waste a minute!
Posted in Athens, craft mania, cruising, Greece, massage therapy, mediterranean cruise, Parthenon, traffic, travel, unique yoga, vacation Tagged Acropolis, Athens, Greece, Mediterranean cruise, Parthenon, Plaka 1 Comment
Craft Mania: How Many Crafts Can You Do in a Lifetime? 30 So Far…
A lot of women find joy in do-it-yourself crafts… and I’m one of them. So many crafts, so little time!
Posted in craft mania, crafts, journaling, photography, scrapbooking, wreath making party Tagged craft mania, crafts, journaling, photography, scrapbooking, wreath making 5 Comments